Advertise with Zetland FM
5 Great Reasons For Using Local Radio In Redcar & Cleveland
1. RADIO IS YOUR FRIEND - Listeners use radio for emotional reasons and connect with it readily – perhaps to keep up their spirits if lonely, stop themselves from getting bored in a car, or isolated while doing daily tasks. This leads to them seeing radio as a kind of friend making it a valuable environment for an advertiser to appear in.
2. RADIO OFFERS EFFICIENT TARGETING - A listener chooses a local station like Zetland FM because it gives them relevant information that a larger regional or national station might not so often, so their loyalty and in turn, their 'listen time' is likely to see an increase because they want to know what is happening in their area.
3. RADIO REACHES PEOPLE AT RELEVANT TIMES AND PLACES - Most radio listeners are engaged in another activity, meaning that advertisers can reach them at key access times in the day – when they are on the school run, heading to/from work, surfing the net, before going out on Friday or Saturday night, and so on. Plus with radio now available on mobiles and online, access is becoming even more widespread.
4. RADIO REACHES OUT IN AN AD AVOIDANCE WORLD - Research shows that radio, together with cinema, has the lowest level of advertising avoidance – people rarely switch stations and are available to listen to any message that is relevant, creative and intriguing. It's a great opportunity for advertisers who want to reach out to new customers or to tell existing customers something they didn't know.
5. RADIO DRIVES RESPONSE, ESPECIALLY ONLINE - Radio is a strong "call-to-action" medium - even more true in a world where consumers access brands via the internet. Social media can be a huge driver of branded content through a radio promotion. We can offer a range of on air, digital and promotional opportunities that help raise awareness.
What Do Our Advertisers Think?
Michelle Balam - Owner of Roseberry Funeral Service
Hear what Michelle had to say about her business advertising on Zetland FM:
Keith Rutherford - Director of 1st Choice Skip Hire & South Gare Developments, Redcar
"We already knew that advertising on Zetland FM worked for our skip hire company, but even we were amazed and delighted, that within 3 plays of our commercial for South Gare Developments, we rented out one of our new workshops in Warrenby at Redcar! That's paid for our whole radio campaign!
I would recommend Zetland FM to any local business in Redcar & Cleveland."
Listen to Keith's radio advertising experience:
Craig Walker - Owner of J&P Taxis, Redcar
"We're getting even more calls from new customers in areas that we previously didn't have business and that's down to Zetland FM, as we haven't advertised anywhere else other than radio! Our advertising campaign has tied in well with us being a local service for 27 years. Feedback from customers has been great - they feel proud we are associated with the new local radio station.
Zetland FM is a great way to advertise local business in Redcar & Cleveland!"
To find out more, contact our sales team now!